1. Incident management
- Receiving incident or request from user.
- Provide solutions to customers via phone or onsite support.
- Analysis and solve the failure for HW, SW, application, Operation and Dispatch call to appropriate service partner.
- Manage user account on AD such as create user and reset password.
2. Problem management
- Provide remote diagnostic to customer system.
- Monitor progress of calls.
- Escalate call which exceed the “Service Level Agreement” criteria.
- Prepare call log data for manage service report.
- Maintenance of call log data.
4. Others as assigned by Project Manager/Help desk Supervisor
1. Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or any related fields.
2. 1-5 year in service and support of Computer equipment, Basic Network, IT Service management.
3. Knowledge in Windows, MS Office, SAP basic, AS-400 would be advantage.
4. Good communication.
5. Punctual, responsible for job assignments
6. Ability to work flexible.
7. Service-mind and interpersonal skill is a must.